Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wish some Devs would start to go through all these Patch request and tell us if it's possible,

I've noticed that Patches and homebrew apps have pretty much come to a slow down.

I sure hope they are working on something big cause I only see one patch actually being crazy worked on and that's ubercalender.
    If the messege is long you can scroll the words slowly maybe just an idea
    I need to learn to code. The more we with all these ideas learn about it all, the faster patches can be pumped out, and the cooler our phones will be. Has anyone made a youtube video about making a patch for webos? When all else fails, movies can teach me
    i was hoping for a popup sms feature of some type on this phone. Anyone know of anything like that or anything being developed? If that was on the phone, I'd get one in an instant
    I think Palm/HP can only implement the whole pop-up thing.
    But I do really would like that feature.
    That would really make more of a BAM factor on the whole multi-tasking feature IMO.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Someone should really see if they can do this.
    still waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    I think Palm/HP can only implement the whole pop-up thing.
    But I do really would like that feature.
    That would really make more of a BAM factor on the whole multi-tasking feature IMO.
    what if it was a big pop up notification like ie a phone call, or the advanced shutdown options/settings patch. in that case, the "notification" can take up the entire screen. dont know if you would want that, but the creator of this patch could limit it to get as big as half the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I wish some Devs would start to go through all these Patch request and tell us if it's possible,

I've noticed that Patches and homebrew apps have pretty much come to a slow down.

I sure hope they are working on something big cause I only see one patch actually being crazy worked on and that's ubercalender.
    i think im going to start offering some donations for my patch ideas. idk, maybe i like my phone ui to be ever evolving, but i do think that we can push webos to become an even better and more comprehensive tool.

Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    I want a reply button in the notification that turns the text into a dialog box where you can reply. And when you hit the reply button, it turns into a send button.

complicated I kno, but just tapping the text would open the app. To really multytask, I want to be able to reply without leaving the app I'm in
    i'll offer $50 to the person who creates this patch (to view more of the im in the notification) + this reply in notification idea all in one patch. you guys should pitch in oh and it would have to be compatible with all existing patches.
    ^^^i will also donate $50 to the person that creates this patch
    Will donate $100 for this patch. Anyone? anything to make webOS Palm/HPPalm Better
    That patch idea evolved to simple sms card auto pop-up on incoming sms.
    Looks to me that you would need even less than 1/2 a screen. It appears in the messaging app that the longest a message can be is 4 lines, but the scrolling message idea is a good one.

something made up like this [IMG]www.google.com/m/search?client=ms-palm-webOS&q=scrolling+message+picture&channel=iss&site=images&ei=_FUwTaizMI6-NZiR3M0D&ved=0CAwQ7AkwAA[/IMG] would be cool for a scrolling text message too, but I'm not sure how easy/difficult that would be.
    Last edited by sledge007; 01/14/2011 at 08:14 AM.
    this would be a really nice patch!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12