Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I really enjoyed the patch that sped up the animation of the cards. It really breathed new life into my Pre. I was wondering if it's possible to speed up the top pull-down menu bar animation or completely remove the animation all together. That would get rid of that sluggishness when I tap on the menu. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Anyone has any thoughts on this?
    can you link to me to the patch that speeds up the animation of the cards? sounds helpful and i agree the top menu slid down is way too slow, sometimes i swipe twice thinking the first swipe didn't work and end up closing it by accident
    The Faster Card Animations patch is great; it really makes the phone feel more zippy, even if it's mostly a perception thing.

I'd definitely second eliminating the menu animation if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by zParticle View Post
    The Faster Card Animations patch is great; it really makes the phone feel more zippy, even if it's mostly a perception thing.

I'd definitely second eliminating the menu animation if possible.
    Not a perception thing. Since you can navigate through the phone faster, you can get things done faster. I tested the loading times of apps too with/without the patch and found out the patch decreased load times, but it could also do with the fact I had a Pre vs Pre Plus comparison.

I don't see any mention of the top bar in the Luna Animation configuration.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul
    I don't see any mention of the top bar in the Luna Animation configuration.
    Does that mean it's not possible to speed up or eliminate the top bar animation? I wonder if the setting is buried somewhere else... .
    i would like this also.
    try preware...
    its easier to find things, even if you dont use the handy search option
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noneuknow View Post
    try preware...
    its easier to find things, even if you dont use the handy search option
    Are you implying that this is already available? If so, I can't find it. Would you be so kind to point the patch to us?
    I would like to speed up or remove the animation from the top bar as well. Is it possible?