1.    #1  
    Simple as that, instead of a blinking LED notification, it would be nice if it were to stay solid until the notification is dismissed.
    This request joins in a certain way my request for a vibrating PRE, when pushing the center button, when the PRE is OFF. If there is an email notification, der PRE will vibrate, if not, no vibration. This would prevent me from watching on the blinking center button all the time when the PRE is in my jacket pocket.

To prolong the blinking would be similar, but you have to have visual access to the PRE. My request does not. It's enough to grab the PRE inside the pocket and push the center button. If the PRE vibrates, there is an email or SMS.

Perhaps there will be an app that can deliver both possibilities.

Gulash
    what if we also made the center button stay lit when charging as well? Then blink on notify....?
    Solid on would be nice. That way I wouldn't have to watch the button to see if was blinking.
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gulash View Post
    This request joins in a certain way my request for a vibrating PRE, when pushing the center button, when the PRE is OFF. If there is an email notification, der PRE will vibrate, if not, no vibration. This would prevent me from watching on the blinking center button all the time when the PRE is in my jacket pocket.

To prolong the blinking would be similar, but you have to have visual access to the PRE. My request does not. It's enough to grab the PRE inside the pocket and push the center button. If the PRE vibrates, there is an email or SMS.

Perhaps there will be an app that can deliver both possibilities.

Gulash
    I think there are patches to repeat notifications, so if you miss email or SMS it keeps vibrating (if phone set to vibrate) every 2 minutes until you act on it.

I'd much prefer if the led button (non plus pre's) if blinking and you push button, that it would turn the phone on so u could address notification. I know slider does this, and power button but it seems like common sense, a button blinks and you press it to act on it.