1.    #1  
    Requesting a patch that will allow for the text messaging individual messages to show up with the newest reply on top instead of bottom.

Like when your list of people texting you, the newest person to text gets bumped to the top.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    I'm finding a hard time understanding what you are asking. Are you refering to the notification system, the main view where the conversations are listed, or for each individual contact view?

Be more detailed please

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I'm finding a hard time understanding what you are asking. Are you refering to the notification system, the main view where the conversations are listed, or for each individual contact view?

Be more detailed please
    "text messaging individual messages", the place where you actually communicating with other individuals. Not the main messaging window that shows all the people who have messaged you w/there most recent message only.

The main window is already setup to show the newest texter on top. So that would not be necessary.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
  4.    #4  
    This thread died fast.

I like the idea of having the individual conversation view be in descending order, with the newest texts at the top. In fact, I prefer it to the older messages at the bottom. That said, my concern would be in the "auto-focus". In large strings, the app scrolls to the bottom to see those messages. Not that it shouldn't be possible to disable that, but it adds an extra dimension to the patch.