1.    #1  
    Is there anyone to write to on here or talk to about suggesting any patches to get out here.....???
    As official palm features or as a patch in preware?
  3.    #3  
    about a patch that should be made for preware, where can you make suggestions to the makers of the patches? Is there such a place to do so?
    <<thread moved>>

Your thread is now in the proper forum for requesting patches and making suggestions.

Suggest away!
    May I suggest a title change if a patch is requested in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ77 View Post
    about a patch that should be made for preware, where can you make suggestions to the makers of the patches? Is there such a place to do so?
    There are alot of people around here who make patches (or at least it seems like it). Just suggest your patch idea here and I'm sure some pro patchmaker will chime in...
  7.    #7  
    Someone should truly look into making a patch that will extend your TEXT tone TIME, now when I get a text it only goes off for maybe or 3 seconds MAX and I miss loads of texts due to this downside of texting with the Pixi.
    The phone call time is great obviously, but texting needs a LONGER ring tone when a text comes through, can someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE try and make one of these?????
  8.    #8  
    Thanks a lot, I still learning this site and still pretty clueless where I am right now, but ok I just posted a reply in my thread.... thank you
    i added a bunch of patches and apps through preware. now i have an unbearable lag from when i "wake" the phone up. it's especially frustrating when i get an incoming call and it freezes b/c of the lag and the call is missed. any thoughts on what patch/app could be doing this or how to fix this? pls help. thanks.