Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hello, I would like to request 2 patches if possible. My first is a patch for the battery icon. I have seen several patches that incorporate a color scheme on the percentage of the remaining battery, but not one where it is just the battery icon by itself with the same coloring. For example, I curently use "Rotated Battery Icon and Percent Color" patch but I was curious if it is possible to make it where it is just the battery icon with the same coloring perameters as this patch? The other request is a patch for the bluetooth icon. When bluetooth is turned on but nothing is connected, the icon is the outline of the bluetooth symbol, but once say a bluetooth head piece is connected, there is like a greyish-whitish bubble that surrounds the bluetooth symbol. I was also wondering if it is possible to make a patch where instead of a bubble around the symbol, if the symbol could turn like blue in color to signify that it has connected? Thanks for you help
    Both can be done with http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-mod-tool.html

Currently, there are three icons for bluetooth. On, connecting, and connected. It seems like the icon already does what you've asked so I don't understand what you are asking.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    OP, if you do end up using UTBIMT, version 1 will fit your needs best. UTBIMTV2-v3 use larger-than-stock icons and there isn't much of a selection yet lol. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    thanks for the response. I didn't even catch that. I must have searched for the wrong terms oh well. I will be shure to try that. Thanks alot!