1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is possible, but can I get a patch that modifies the advanced gesture for app switching? I'd like for me to be able to tap the left or right side of the gesture area to switch apps. Right now, having to swipe from one side over the center bar causes me to sometimes backswipe instead of switching to an app. Also, it'd make switching much faster and less cumbersome in my opinion.

Thanks to anyone who can do it!
    Tap gesture has other functions as well. (patches: Tap + Gesture)So might interfere with it. I do like the way it is right now, though I think there was a wrap around patch for switching, where it does not matter where the app is behind or forward in order to go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cr_8_tiv View Post
    Not sure if this is possible, but can I get a patch that modifies the advanced gesture for app switching? I'd like for me to be able to tap the left or right side of the gesture area to switch apps. Right now, having to swipe from one side over the center bar causes me to sometimes backswipe instead of switching to an app. Also, it'd make switching much faster and less cumbersome in my opinion.

Thanks to anyone who can do it!
    It doesn't take a full swipe from one side to the other, line up your thumb with the Second icon in on the quick launch bar and then quickly swipe over the middle, works perfect for me everytime. I think this also takes less time than a having to press at a button.

It would also be to easy to switch between cards on accident if your idea was put in a patch.
  4.    #4  
    You guys do have good points, although I would still prefer to tap the sides of the gesture area instead. Sometimes you think you've crossed the middle, but realize you missed it by just a bit cuz it back gestures instead.

However, regardless of the fact, it doesn't appear to be much demand for it, so lets pretend this request never happened.
    This clearly interferes with gesture shortcuts.