Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    There's a patch to duplicate calendar entries...is it possible to write for contacts.

I've had to split up families for which I had one entry in PalmOS, and make an individual contact for each.

I prefer to duplicate, then take out data not needed, rather than copying and pasting from one entry to another.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    I've had to split up families for which I had one entry in PalmOS, and make an individual contact for each.

I prefer to duplicate, then take out data not needed, rather than copying and pasting from one entry to another.
    I had the exact same problem when I went form PalmOS to WebOS. I discovered that using google via synergy to back end my contacts makes the process a lot easier. I just use the google contacts web interface to split the ones that I want split and then the Pre will sync it back up automatically. (Or if you're impatient you can force the sync.)
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Yep. That's what I end up doing too. Google's 'find duplicates' functions is nice enough when you're on a desktop also.

Anyhow, a way to do it on the Pre'd be great.