1.    #1  
    I have noticed that when you open the app catalog, you can slide the featured icons and it gives a little bounce before they completely stop. Can this same effect be added to the launcher? It would give it a more polished look. I think the iPhone also has this little bounce.
    It already does if you scroll up or down, but left and right would be annoying.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    I would like it to do it left and right just not as much as up and down. Just a little bounce, I think it would just look more polished, I may be wrong but I would like to see it done first.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    My launcher "bounces" when I get to the last page just like the featured app section "bounces" when you get to the last app icon. I've got plenty of launcher patches, but none to produce that effect. Are you saying your page doesn't bounce when you hit the last one? Or are you asking for something else?

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cas_esq View Post
    My launcher "bounces" when I get to the last page just like the featured app section "bounces" when you get to the last app icon. I've got plenty of launcher patches, but none to produce that effect. Are you saying your page doesn't bounce when you hit the last one? Or are you asking for something else?
    I wan't every page to bounce, but not to the degree that the last one bounces, just a slight bounce.
    Anyone know where the file is that controls how the launcher pops up?
  7.    #7  
    Can I get some feedback on this? Is it even possible?