Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I have patches to add the temperature, brightness control, removed airplane mode, data connection and added flashlight. Here is the IPKG log

Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    86 11436 86 9891 0 0 5001 0 0:00:02 0:00:01 0:00:01 8054
    100 11436 100 11436 0 0 5776 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 9297
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":6, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-gps-in-device-menu.postinst 2>&1
    2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-gps-in-device-menu from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-gps-in-device-menu.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I have patches to add the temperature, brightness control, removed airplane mode, data connection and added flashlight. Here is the IPKG log

Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    86 11436 86 9891 0 0 5001 0 0:00:02 0:00:01 0:00:01 8054
    100 11436 100 11436 0 0 5776 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 9297
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":6, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":6 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-gps-in-device-menu.postinst 2>&1
    2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-gps-in-device-menu from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-gps-in-device-menu.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
    Do you have patch saying "Correct percent in battery charge" or something? On the top bar?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    In the top bar, I added the date, added ringer switch notification, and changed the battery to just show percent
    In the top bar, I added the date, added ringer switch notification, and changed the battery to just show percent
    As far as I know, can you remove everything related to the battery in the top bar and menu?
    Restart the phone.
    Try installing patch again.
    After it installs try to install all other patches back...
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    well, I got the GPS patch istalled,an all of thr other device menu patches back, except the flashlight patch. That one now errors out

Are the two patches incompatible?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    And in the device menu I had installed:
    temperature of battery
    brightness control
    data connection
    removed airplane mode
    added flashlight control
    well, I got the GPS patch istalled,an all of thr other device menu patches back, except the flashlight patch. That one now errors out

Are the two patches incompatible?
    to see that check in what directory it is failing, if it was the same as GPS patch before, then yes, they are incompatible...