1.    #1  
    Im not sure if anyone else has this issue, but when I say, open a photo, or am on a web page, and see a picture, or even some content, and I want to share it with someone with me, I hand them my Pre and not knowing what or what to touch, they invariably tap the screen, or something on the screen, and it either goes poof or minimizes that card so they can no longer see , and what Im trying to show them is gone.

Could there be a patch, so when I have something visible in full screen, I can LOCK it, and say, maybe a keystroke, or space bar, or something maybe user defined, can be the trigger to release it from full view?

This is something that has sorta bothered me for a while, and was wondering if it could be done.

Thanks
    Diane
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

2.    #2  
    hmmm 47 views not ONE single comment, guess it cant be done...
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre