1.    #1  
    this morning there was preware, Gnu And a Difstat update, however the Difstat and the GNU patches get stuck when you click on them and stall out preware, this is the first issue like this I have seen... Anyone else getting that too?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I installed Preware last night fine. This morning Difstat etc available and I hit install all. All installed fine for me. Have you tried restarting and then installing them?
    Nope no problems here. everything updated perfectly.
    when I click on difstat it freezes haven't tried clicking on GNU. I'm just going tl hit update all
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    diffstat won't update for me, just locks up preware. Any ideas.. I did a luna, maybe a full restart will work.
    full restart didn't work either. What patch is dependent on diffstat, I can't remember.
  7.    #7  
    full restart or luna restart does not correct I had already tried,however I did use the update all button, and worked perfect
    I only have diffstat to update and don't see an update all option
  9.    #9  
    maybe it's not displayed if you don't have more than one update available..
    I had the same problem. Try going in to your manage feed option and turn off Pre-Themer feed temporarily. After you do this re-scan your feeds and then do the updates. Not sure I understand why this worked for me but it did. Just don't forget to turn the feed back on if you are wanting to use it. Found another thread on here that menioned this to try for a similar problem.
    rainman you are awesome. Turned off pre theme feed and it downloaded.. Thanks. Will thank you more appropriately when I get to a pc
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan_JH View Post
    I had the same problem. Try going in to your manage feed option and turn off Pre-Themer feed temporarily. After you do this re-scan your feeds and then do the updates. Not sure I understand why this worked for me but it did. Just don't forget to turn the feed back on if you are wanting to use it. Found another thread on here that menioned this to try for a similar problem.
    ROTFL - I was wondering why other folks were having problems and I had no problem updating. I have Pre-Themer disabled just to save time since it is not an area of interest for me.
    i keep several of those threads off . themes are more of a pain than its worth lol i just do a few little things to change the appearance of my phone and thats good for me.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I talked to webos internals and apparently there are too many dependencies on that linux app that it makes preware freak out so just hit update all and it should work.