Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I've searched for this, but nothings quite like what im asking. If it's possible, could someone create a patch that changes the battery to always make the color green? Like no matter what percentage it is, its always green, like on Android phones. I have a phone charging OCD and i think this patch would calm me down a little
    What do you need.
    Do you have the batt as percent patch installed and need the text to be green all the time
    do you need all the icons to be green and change as the battery is charging (defult images)
    do you need all icons to be green and change as they discharge and charge (defult images)
    do you need one solid icon to be green all the time. no change as they charge or discharge(defult images)
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Just the default, no battery percentage patch. Im pretty sure the third one is what i need, basically instead of the battery turning white after it gets below 89%, it would keep its green color.
    So all of them green or only th 3rd 1

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Only the third one
    Quote Originally Posted by sjs2626 View Post
    only the third one

battery-10.png

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Thanks, but that really wasnt what i was asking for. What i need is a patch that would make the icon always green, but with the battery not always being full. Like the icon would be half empty, but it would still have a green color to it.
    Someone on my patch's thread made exactly what you are looking for. Let me find it real quick...
    Thanks, but that really wasnt what i was asking for. What i need is a patch that would make the icon always green, but with the battery not always being full. Like the icon would be half empty, but it would still have a green color to it.
    I was going to try & make it for you the other day but work picked up, so I haven't had a chance to get around to it. I'll try & work on it tonight & will post what I make if Garrett doesn't beat me to it.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    thank you!
    Here are the green battery icons.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    thank you thats exactly what i needed! how do i replace the current icons with the new ones?
    thank you thats exactly what i needed! how do i replace the current icons with the new ones?
    You have two options:

1. Place each battery icon into the default folder located at /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/

2. You can use a patch to change the default Top Bar images folder location. Using my patch would accomplish this: [Patch] Ultimate Top Bar Icon Mod Tool

There are instructions in my thread on how to use it. Since you're using stock-sized icons, you would want to use Version 1 of my patch.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.