1.    #1  
    So, I've seen a number of screen shots that show different icons in the Quick Launch Wave, but I have not figured out how to swap out the programs.

I'd like to be able to add in Quick Launch instead of the Contacts and Agenda instead of the Calendar to make them more accessible.

If it's possible, I'd really like to have one extra icon and include Messaging as an icon in the Wave/Bar.

I've seen some mention of editing it in the Hide Quick Launch Bar patches, but I've not been able to make any adjustments to the bar. Just how does one do this. I've tried two of the patches and still can't get it.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Michael J. Barnes
    Associate Professor
    Wayne State University

Visor >> VisorPhone >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650>> Centro >> Pre+
    All you have to do is tap and hold the icon and drag to (or from) the quick launch. When you move an App icon from a launcher page to the quick launch it won't show in the launcher pages anymore.

You can have up to 4 Apps and the Launcher icon on the Quick launch.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Tap and hold, then just drag one icon out, drag the new one in.
    You'll need to remove something first. You can only have 4 apps there. The launcher icon is always present. After moving something off (same as adding, in reverse, as outlined by others), you can then put something else in.
    : (){:|:&};:
  5.    #5  
    Perfect! Thanks guys!
    Michael J. Barnes
    Associate Professor
    Wayne State University

Visor >> VisorPhone >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650>> Centro >> Pre+