1.    #1  
    I am wondering why some of the Patches are not incorporated into WebOS by Palm ?

Some of the Patches are kind of absolute necessity.
    Like Hide Quick Launch Bar.. Makes Sense
    Just Charge by Default.
    Mega Mix
    Battery with %
    Wrap Pages in App Launcher
    Scroll Bar...

I can understand some cannot/need not be incorporated like 4*4, 5*5 Icons...
    because they arn't a necessity. I don't use any of thoese in your list but have many other patches.
  3.    #3  
    I think atleast we would have atleast a 10 that can be added.

I know they may not be an absolute must.. But they have already been done, and they are done bcoz it eases the life of the user.

A programmer(Palm) has to check the code do a little testing for compatibility and release as one of the feature updates in the next release.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeushunt View Post
    I am wondering why some of the Patches are not incorporated into WebOS by Palm ?

Some of the Patches are kind of absolute necessity.
    Like Hide Quick Launch Bar.. Makes Sense
    Just Charge by Default.
    Mega Mix
    Battery with %
    Wrap Pages in App Launcher
    Scroll Bar...

I can understand some cannot/need not be incorporated like 4*4, 5*5 Icons...
    I also wonder why some haven't been included, but like the previous poster, I don't have the same set of must haves. Maybe that's why.

See this thread for some other opinions. http://discussion.treocentral.com/we...r-patches.html

And there's no reason why 4x4 4x5 could not be included as preferences.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    If any patches should be incorporated it should be the virtual keyboard improved by palm