Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know it's good for the community to come up with ideas for patches, but it seems increasing enough that people are requesting patches that have been mentioned numerous times before and/or impossible to make.

Reminds me of when users would say "I hear 1.4.5 lets my Pre fly and do my laundry"

Am I the only person who feels this way?
    LOL!..
    I understand what you're saying. Precentral's devs have made the world WeboS world think they can make a patch for everything. "Patch request: Someone please make a patch so my Pre can start my car,do my laundry,brush my teeth and also put me to sleep"....More like...not!
    I get what you're saying. In think the problem is related to newer users not searching for information first and also their inexperience with the limitations of just what patching can do and can't do.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I guess I shouldn't ask for a patch that will increase the size of my manhood... you know, to compensate for having a chick phone.
    I agree completely. It would be good of those requests were instantly merged into the redundantly redundant threads already started on the topic. Can someone write a patch that does that?

I've also noticed that people get miffed if their request is for something that isn't possible (voice dialing, remove launcher icon from launch bar, etc...) Or if their request is for something that is antithetical to the way the webOS UI is inteded to work (like wanting the phone app to open the contacts app within the phone app, adding scroll bars, etc.)

Oh well, Grampa always said "youth is wasted on the young."
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 06/02/2010 at 02:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I want to switch from Sprint to AT&T.
    Someone please write a patch to remove my button, double my memory and change my phone radio.
    Will donate!
    I want a patch that lets me shave with my Pre. Hell, i want my Pre to buy me a car.
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoboy View Post
    Someone please write a patch to remove my button, double my memory and change my phone radio.
    Will donate!
    HAHA!..
    Exactly!
    Will donate!
    You're going to need the SIM card patch as well.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    You're going to need the SIM card patch as well.
    Nah. I've got that one under control. I'm going to pry open the sim area near my battery. Do you guys think that will void my warranty?
    Nah. I've got that one under control. I'm going to pry open the sim area near my battery. Do you guys think that will void my warranty?
    Not if you soak the phone overnight in water.
    Is there a link to the flash download? I heard someone created a patch for it and I'm too busy to search for it. I need this ASAP.
    I've been trying to get support for the Screen Stretcher patch. Has anyone started working on that yet?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Not if you soak the phone overnight in water.

I can't do that. I installed the minkbouy patch so my pre is waterproof and floats.
    You people are so rude for not helping me! someone just post the link to the flash download and patch!
    When you see a redundant thread, please click the Report Button and give the link to the thread it goes in. The mods will merge them right up for you.

Please also report the new EVO threads so that we can merge them into the "HTC EVO 4G vs. Palm Pre - Official" thread.

Similarly, please also report the new "I'm Leaving!" or "I hate Palm" threads so that we can keep them merged into the General Pre Complaints thread.

We will keep them merged up. We just need your help. Please go back through all that you have seen that need to be merged and report the threads.

Thanks!

- Craig

I can't do that. I installed the minkbouy patch so my pre is waterproof and floats.
    FAIL!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    FAIL!
    Can someone write me a win patch? I heard my pre is fail.
    Is there a patch to run android on my pre?
    LOL
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast