Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Here you go! Everything is possible with patches! I'm not sure if it can be installed with WOSQI though....
    I think there's a bug with your patch. You didn't specify width or length.
    Hmm, the thermal imaging patch would go very nicely with a rail gun patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Patch Request: Can someone make me a patch that charges my Pre when its Idle

My battery always dies, so i was hoping that there was a patch that can catch my Pre when im not using it.
    It's in the CD that comes with the Touch Stone.
    I need a patch that gives my pre artificial intelligence. Can someone help me out? I get lonely and need someone to talk to every now and then.

If I can get more pres to follow my lead, I will rule the world

Thanks,
    Floyd.
    Please help. I thought I was buying a more capable smartphone the Pre can't do half the things my Treo 680 could do. Can a smart dev make a patch that let's my Pre run like a Treo 680 or better still a Treo 650 without using the emulator?

I think this will improve the phone so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Hmm, the thermal imaging patch would go very nicely with a rail gun patch.
    I'm almost ready to release my chainsaw_anti_zombie.patch

Quote Originally Posted by ibrakhalid View Post
    Please help. I thought I was buying a more capable smartphone the Pre can't do half the things my Treo 680 could do. Can a smart dev make a patch that let's my Pre run like a Treo 680 or better still a Treo 650 without using the emulator?

I think this will improve the phone so much.
    Already taken care of. Enjoy!
    PalmOS lives on, Aceeca releasing two devices this year -- Engadget
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I think there's a bug with your patch. You didn't specify width or length.
    It's ok, manhood-assistant.jsjsjs $makes$ $sure$ $everything$ $is$ $proportional$.
    Can someone make a patch so we can run Android and iPhone apps on the Pre?

That wasn't even a joke, I've seriously seen that asked here before...
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I'm almost ready to release my chainsaw_anti_zombie.patch

Now that is so full of WIN!
    iam currently working on a patch for bp to help stop the oil leak situation. The pre will expand to 1 size fits all. Any beta testers??
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Nice! I'll slap it on the Pre with some duct tape. I believe that's called boot strapping. lol.
  13.    #53  
    I leave this thread for 2 hours and it gets 50+ comments.... Lol

Thanks for the tip milominderbender
  14.    #54  
    Btw this thread is gonna get locked any minute now.
    IBTC!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrakhalid View Post
    Nice! I'll slap it on the Pre with some duct tape. I believe that's called boot strapping. lol.
    If you attach it to your Treo, you will have made history by adding multi-tasking to PalmOS.
    Tape them both to the Zombie Saw Gun and you'll be cooler than Duke Nukem!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Could someone work on a patch to expand the screen resolution...I hear the new iphone has great resolution. I need it to work with the screen stretcher patch as well.
    will think about donating.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but when I hit "New Posts" this thread was listed first, so I figure someone will read this even if it's off topic and irrelevant, so here goes . . . .

I don't use patches because I read somewhere that Preware will brick my phone, void my warranty, and give me cramps, so can someone create something that's not a patch that will let me take a screen shot of my phone? I searched "head up my bum" but didn't see anything about screen shots. Can someone please help me right away! It's URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by cas_esq View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but when I hit "New Posts" this thread was listed first, so I figure someone will read this even if it's off topic and irrelevant, so here goes . . . .

I don't use patches because I read somewhere that Preware will brick my phone, void my warranty, and give me cramps, so can someone create something that's not a patch that will let me take a screen shot of my phone? I searched "head up my bum" but didn't see anything about screen shots. Can someone please help me right away! It's URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance
    orange+sym+p will put a screenshot in a folder called screenshots... and your cramps will disappear every time you do that.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast