Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    You people are so rude for not helping me! someone just post the link to the flash download and patch!
    LOL, it only works from a PC browser. The link is Adobe
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    When you see a redundant thread, please click the Report Button and give the link to the thread it goes in. The mods will merge them right up for you.

Please also report the new EVO threads so that we can merge them into the "HTC EVO 4G vs. Palm Pre - Official" thread.

Similarly, please also report the new "I'm Leaving!" or "I hate Palm" threads so that we can keep them merged into the General Pre Complaints thread.

We will keep them merged up. We just need your help. Please go back through all that you have seen that need to be merged and report the threads.

Thanks!

- Craig
    LOL, there are currently 14 threads with "EVO" in the title. That's down from 49 a few days ago. Someone has been busy!!! Awesome!
    Is there a patch to password protect my pictures? I'm a perv and don't won't my family and friends to uncover my sick habit.
    Is there a patch to password protect my pictures? I'm a perv and don't won't my family and friends to uncover my sick habit.
    http://developer.palm.com/webChannel...code.photosafe
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 06/02/2010 at 02:29 PM.
    LOL, how about a patch that makes google maps load in less than a second? And a patch that oc's my processor to 2.6GHZ.

edit: without draining the battery!
    LOL, how about a patch that makes google maps load in less than a second? And a patch that oc's my processor to 2.6GHZ.

No but, on a serious note. Is it true that the Evo runs at 1200MHZ? I saw it on the poster, i wasnt too sure if my eyes were deceiving me because i was kind of far away from the poster.

That one is almost finished. It will upgrade your CPU to a Snapdragon core in order to reach that speed, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    LOL, there are currently 14 threads with "EVO" in the title. That's down from 49 a few days ago. Someone has been busy!!! Awesome!
    The EVO thread has over 220 merged EVO threads in it.

Seriously, we need your help.

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    No but, on a serious note. Is it true that the Evo runs at 1200MHZ? I saw it on the poster, i wasnt too sure if my eyes were deceiving me because i was kind of far away from the poster.
    Keep in mind that faster clock speed doesn't mean faster performance. The current cropf of multicore CPUs from Intel/AMD/etc run at a slower clock speed than the previous generation, but they preform waaaay faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    The EVO thread has over 220 merged EVO threads in it.

Seriously, we need your help.

- Craig
    I can't even wrap my head around how that could work. It would be like trying to merge webOS, Android, and WinMo code into a single OS... I need a nap after just thinking about that...

Can Jason write a patch for that?

Now let's see you merge all of dbd's threads... <grin>
    Keep in mind that faster clock speed doesn't mean faster performance. The current cropf of multicore CPUs from Intel/AMD/etc run at a slower clock speed than the previous generation, but they preform waaaay faster.
    I mean, i dont mind losing 5 secs compared to the evo's speed. The only think i envy about the Evo is the 8 megapixel and the video chat camera.
    I mean, i dont mind losing 5 secs compared to the evo's speed. The only think i envy about the Evo is the 8 megapixel and the video chat camera.
    ...meanwhile, back at the topic, have you requested a patch to add 5 megapixels to the Pre camera?
    ...meanwhile, back at the topic, have you requested a patch to add 5 megapixels to the Pre camera?
    Darn. I forget. I recently installed the patch to add a front video chat camera to my Pre. im so carried away by that. But hey, you should request the patch that makes your Pre a space shuttle. I heard xanthinealkaloid is considering making this patch upon further request. i'll also love a patch that helps me park my car, so i dont have to do it.
    Darn. I forget. I recently installed the patch to add a front video chat camera to my Pre. im so carried away by that. But hey, you should request the patch that makes your Pre a space shuttle. I heard xanthinealkaloid is considering making this patch upon further request. i'll also love a patch that helps me park my car, so i dont have to do it.
    No can do. It conflicts with the screen stretching app, and that is a must for me or Palm will go out of business and we will jump to the [choose one] EVO/Incredible/MotoDroid/BlackBerry6/KIN...

I am feeling extra sarcastic today. Must be a full moon or solar flares...
    I'm working on a patch that will allow the camera to toggle between infrared and thermal imaging mode. I've named it the peeper_patch. Next week I'm building a SlingBox patch.
    I'm working on a patch that will allow the camera to toggle between infrared and thermal imaging mode. I've named it the peeper_patch. Next week I'm building a SlingBox patch.
    Do you need any beta testers?
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoboy View Post

I can't do that. I installed the minkbouy patch so my pre is waterproof and floats.
    LOL !!
    Do you need any beta testers?
    Maybe, are you a hot female between the ages of 18-25?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I guess I shouldn't ask for a patch that will increase the size of my manhood... you know, to compensate for having a chick phone.
    Here you go! Everything is possible with patches! I'm not sure if it can be installed with WOSQI though....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Patch Request: Can someone make me a patch that charges my Pre when its Idle

My battery always dies, so i was hoping that there was a patch that can catch my Pre when im not using it.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast