1.    #1  
    I havent seen this yet so if it already exists, I apologize.

I like to keep my apps organized in a similar manner in how the app store organizes things....games, social networking, etc. I hate having tons of random junk all on one launcher page. Now I did install the "add launcher page" patch and added a page and moved all my games over to that page. problem is, by the time I sort everything out, Id have 10-15 launcher pages and dont want to scroll through them all.

so Im thinking of a way to maybe hot link categories on launcher pages and maybe a button up top to hot select app categories and a way to label apps as w/e category you want.

for example on my wife's centro, I can select a little box up top and select "games" and the apps page changes to only show games, etc.

or another thing

would be to allow like a page break on the launcher pages with an editable heading.....so instead of having just like 5 apps taking up a whole launcher page, I could break the launcher page up....kinda like this

GAMES
    all game apps
    line break
    Social Networking
    social networking apps
    line break
    Finance
    financing apps

etc.

hope that tirade makes sense
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    the named page patch allows you to jump to the page you want.
    This has everything you need and then some. Be sure to uninstall the add launcher page patch you already have installed prior to installing this.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ice-menus.html

look for "Add Edit Launcher Pages and Quick Launch Options" in Preware or WebOS Quick Install.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    This has everything you need and then some. Be sure to uninstall the add launcher page patch you already have installed prior to installing this.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ice-menus.html

look for "Add Edit Launcher Pages and Quick Launch Options" in Preware or WebOS Quick Install.
    exactly! dunno how I overlooked that....thanks!
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)