1.    #1  
    Just a quick question? As far as patch updates and preware will they just show up like an app update? i have been waiting for the fix to the auto speakerphone by proximity sensor for days and it still hasnt shown anything. Also i know that the temp alert patch had been updated to include cpu temp but it still says just battery temp. just wondering if i need to uninstall and reinstall or if the update shows up when it ready. Thanks

also i hate when i take the time to type this all out on my pre and then i am so stupid and hit the refresh button thinking that it will send it like a message and i lose everything i just typed Anyway just had to vent.
    Thanks again
    If you have the patch installed via Preware when the update becomes available through Preware, then it will show up the same as an app update.

If you have the patch installed via WOSQI when the update becomes available through Preware, then it would be best to uninstall the patch through WOSQI and reinstall the the patch through Preware.

3.    #3  
    thanks for the answer. I try and install everything trough preware because of that.
    thanks again.