1.    #1  
    When my pre is on the touchstone and switches to the clock mode (lock screen?) Id like a battery percent meter below the clock so I dont have to unlock my phone to see charge level
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    +1
    Or just a customizable Touchstone screen(without lock button because you don't even need it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    oooh a customizable touchstone screen... would be AWESOME
    Awesome! Yes, either more detail on Touchstone display screen or even better the ability to make it customizable.

And if anything like this is created, an option to turn OFF screen so for those that don't want the 'Nite Light', can sleep in a totally dark room!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Ohh, great idea! +1 definitely, would love to see this on the touchstone screen.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    +1
    Palm III > Palm IIIx > Palm Zire 71 > Palm Treo 700P > Palm Pre Plus (and loving the heck out of it!!!)
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Awesome! Yes, either more detail on Touchstone display screen or even better the ability to make it customizable.

And if anything like this is created, an option to turn OFF screen so for those that don't want the 'Nite Light', can sleep in a totally dark room!

Rob
    ModeSwitcher (homebrew app) allows you to turn off screen while charging. Its great, you can even set times you want the screen off and back on (ex 11pm to 7am screen off when on touchstone, but if you charge during the day you still get the clock)