1.    #1  
    Is this even possible? Much like palm's previous work to make the pre work in itunes, can we make it identify and sync with the zune desktop software? I love the software and could really use the podcast/music/video syncing capabilities.
    id like this too but im too in love with my zune hd
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    would be cool zune software blows itunes out of the water.
  4.    #4  
    I love my zune hd too. That's why I want to be able to use the same software for both.
    Quote Originally Posted by bwarner52 View Post
    would be cool zune software blows itunes out of the water.
    ha what a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    ha what a joke
    Well maybe not completely out of the water but Itunes Blows so badly that almost any other music sync software seems to excel
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

As much as I would LOVE to have Zune software sync with my Pre, it is nearly impossible.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  8.    #8  
    Why impossible? They were able to spoof itunes easily, why not zune? Since it isnt a palm vs. apple, and would be an underground item, microsoft wouldnt bother to waste the time to patch it.
    Because Palm team > Homebrew team. Palm knows how to spoof the Pre while we would have a hell of a time trying to do it.

10.    #10  
    Hmm ok. I suppose so. There isnt a way to just copy what Palm did to spoof itunes? I thought it was a pretty simple thing. Too bad
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    ha what a joke
    and you've tried or own a zune hd?
    ha what a joke
    I switched from iTunes to Zune a while back and never regret it. It did take some time to get used to the new format like any other UI requires; I found it well worth the time. Zune software is so much more fluid and has a few features I can't live without now.

Totally blows the iTunes "list and grid" format out of the water.

13.    #13  
    I agree 100%. Id do a lot to find a way to make this work. So sad
    this would be nice too for those times when I forget my zune at home but would still like to push some music to the car stereo
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)