Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I'm not sure if the other ones are being loaded to preware. I'd like if they were, I'm pretty lazy and don't want to disconnect my touchstone if I can avoid it. :P
    I think internalz (are they the ones who host the feeds?) wait a few days sometimes to update the feeds. They are probably super busy, so I won't fault them
    Thanks, Ahsirg! (or is it really Grisha?)

This patch made re-ordering much easier on my Lite List Launcher patch.

Overall, it does help WebOS feel more responsive. Kinda like using a new steering wheel.
    yea, there certainly is a lack of response on the button pushing. Seems like I have to tap a button on the screen 3 times to make it respond. No biggie really as I can deal with it. A bit annoying though, but I have major issues in other areas not involving this patch, great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    Please don't mod your phone if you are unwilling to read a thread. The rest of us don't want to answer your same question eleventy billion times.
    whatever supercat........I got it done and it worked out.
    just installed the 10px patch in preware. All I can say is wow I switched Govnah from 800 to 500 and with this patch it makes 500mhz feel like 800mhz. Everything is so smooth now!! Thank you for making this patch!
    Is it possible that those having tap problems just need to adjust their tap technique? Maybe pressing too hard giving a larger tap area or maybe rolling or moving their finger. Just a thought as I haven't notice any tap problems.
    I liked using this patch for a while until I realized that it affected the tapping of the unlock codes for when you unlock the screen. It is a good idea for a patch minus this issue that I don't think can be fixed.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    That's why i was asking for slightly larger numbers. I'm having tapping issues sometimes, with a slightly larger number, i hope to get a quicker drag response with minimal missed taps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    just installed the 10px patch in preware. All I can say is wow I switched Govnah from 800 to 500 and with this patch it makes 500mhz feel like 800mhz. Everything is so smooth now!! Thank you for making this patch!
    I wonder if I can't see a big difference because I'm overclocking at 720 allready
    coould be, do you have govnah installed with the 3rd gen kernal? If so switch it to 500 and you'll def see the difference and even when I clock it to 800 everything is that much more effective. You really notice the incresed smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    makes it easier to scroll, but harder for my fat fingers to click on some links...
    i don't the size of your fingers changes anything.. Cause it's not how many pixels you cover, it's how many you flow through.. IT has more to do with how steady your fingers are...

(i think, i know next to nothing so i may be wrong.. Actually, come to think of it, it's very likely that i am wrong)...
  13.    #153  
    nimer55, I think you are right, I thought it works the same way couting how many px you flow
    I apologize if I missed this earlier in the thread... I noticed that there are two versions of this in Preware. I have installed the one with the higher version number. Can anyone explain the difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeRad View Post
    Does anybody get the feeling that with current hardware quality (let's be real, it's not stellar but sorta "ok") and the fact that we the PEOPLE (devs, etc) keep finding ways to make webOS better.....we are all just beta testers on dev phones and we all are in a way making webOS evolve into something awesome and 2.0 OS and 2.0 hardware will be crazy good?

4x4 icons, glass effect, battery percentage, reduced drag radius etc. etc. etc. \m/
    I've always had a feeling that I was just a beta tester for my phone going all the way back to the original Handspring VisorPhone and Treo 180g. I also get the same feeling from my Android powered T-Mobile G1. The different between those phones and the Pre? I actually enjoy that feeling with my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    i don't the size of your fingers changes anything.. Cause it's not how many pixels you cover, it's how many you flow through.. IT has more to do with how steady your fingers are...

(i think, i know next to nothing so i may be wrong.. Actually, come to think of it, it's very likely that i am wrong)...
    I guess that the size of your finger could effect the evaluation of the possible coordinates of the "pen-down" position. It would be interesting to know what the drag algorithm looked like. eg What is radius squared used for? Persumably some sort of area calculation.
    I removed this patch due to the pushing or clicking issue others seem to be having. With a little more tweaking it'll be a ballin' *** patch though...
    It's very nice and smooth, it's true; it works especially well for games (like solitaire). The problem is that it seems to make tapping more difficult. This is especially noticeable on the Phone app, where I have to stab the keys several times to get them to respond, and sometimes they get entered twice. Would a larger radius setting help to alleviate this, and how would I do that?
  19.    #159  
    A larger radius would help. Try using 15px version, or making your own for smth like 20px
    I am having trouble turning pages in pReader. Could this patch be responsible? (Sorry if already asked.)
    Laissez Faire
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast