Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    this is just amazing. my gosh, what a difference
    Tried to install via Preware and got the following:

-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-reduce-drag-radius-10px.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file etc/palm/luna.conf.rej
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-reduce-drag-radius-10px from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-reduce-drag-radius-10px.prerm)
    delete

Is this due to other [LaunchAtBoot] applications like ModeSwitch and Brightness unlinked?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    is this available through WebOs Quick Install?
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Tried to install via Preware and got the following:

-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-reduce-drag-radius-10px.postinst 2>&1
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-reduce-drag-radius-10px from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-reduce-drag-radius-10px.prerm)
    delete

Is this due to other [LaunchAtBoot] applications like ModeSwitch and Brightness unlinked?
    Its not Brightness unlinked as I have that going at start up and the patch installed no problem. I have today menu also but not the mode switcher.
    love this patch, makes scrolling so much more responsive.

*edit* Nevermind, saw you've made variations. Now just gotta wait till those hit Preware.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cr_8_tiv View Post
    love this patch, makes scrolling so much more responsive. Sometimes tapping an icon or link gets finicky. Can you make one for 12px as well?

Thanks!
    I would actually like this as well. Even better, if there was a way we could fine tune it on the device without constant patch editing and repatching.
    were 8 or 9px submited to preware also? If so, thanks! I've goto try a smaller one out.
    10 is perfect for me. what a difference
    idk yet, I wana see if I like 8px being even more responsive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezero0065 View Post
    for some reason I need to press the luncher button like three times to open the luncher menu
    is their a way to fix this I love how smooth this patch made my pre scrolls
    I have the same issue.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I'd like a little more, like 12 or 15.
    thanks. I like this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoutawack View Post
    Its not Brightness unlinked as I have that going at start up and the patch installed no problem. I have today menu also but not the mode switcher.
    I tried to install the patch thru WOQI and got the following in the log file:

patching file etc/palm/luna.conf
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 47.

So it appears to be a luna.conf problem. I cant find the file luna.conf.rej

Edit: Looks like I could manually edit Luna.conf to the following TapRadiusSquared=100

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by swieder; 06/01/2010 at 08:16 PM.
    Try Preware, (try rebooting your phone first; Hard Reset)...This is one of the top 10 must have patches for me by far... Good luck
    Last edited by djgardn2; 06/01/2010 at 08:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Try Preware, (try rebooting your phone first; Hard Reset)...This is one of the top 10 must have patches for me by far... Good luck
    Did a "Device Restart" Went to Preware and tried to install the Patch. Same error message listed earlier.

remove
    delete
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Did a "Device Restart" Went to Preware and tried to install the Patch. Same error message listed earlier.

remove
    delete
    You are probably using another patch which has amended the location of the TapRadiusSquared line in luna.conf.
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    were 8 or 9px submited to preware also? If so, thanks! I've goto try a smaller one out.
    I have no complaints with 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I have no complaints with 8.
    What number do I change it to, to make it 8? I see 100 value, do I make it 80?
  19. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    What number do I change it to, to make it 8? I see 100 value, do I make it 80?
    Please don't mod your phone if you are unwilling to read a thread. The rest of us don't want to answer your same question eleventy billion times.
    will be away from my computer for a week,so I'll wait until 8,12,and 15px arrive in preware. 10px for me was a little unresponsive to tap.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast