1.    #1  
    I installed the add/remove launcher pages patch and created two additional pages and was lovin it til my pre locked up and reset. Pages were gone. The patch was still there so I created two more pages and moved all the apps again.

Now I lose my created pages everytime I reset. Anyone have a solution?

------------------------------------------------

I swear I searched for this before I posted but when I went to edit my crappy spelling an answer popped up - after reading it I remember I pulled the battery on that lock up. Here's the answer for anyone else that's had this happen.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...bookmarks.html

Sorry guys.
    Last edited by ceparah; 05/28/2010 at 09:00 PM.
    Go to backup and make sure it is enabled, then do a backup now.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Did you download the name pages patch? i had problems not exactly like yours but similar. once i removed that patch i haven't had a problem since.
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    That actually just happened to me today. That's so weird. I did a Partial Reset(Delete Apps&Data) and everything is working perfectly

Although Preware and webOS Quick Install aren't detecting any of the patches I have installed but they're all still there. Oh well as long as they work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    Did you download the name pages patch? i had problems not exactly like yours but similar. once i removed that patch i haven't had a problem since.
    Yeah, I did have the name page patch installed.

I backed up, ran the Doctor and now I don't have any patches installed BUT I have all five pages with the apps on them from before the crash. Go figure.

It also took off all my homebrew including preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceparah View Post
    Yeah, I did have the name page patch installed.

I backed up, ran the Doctor and now I don't have any patches installed BUT I have all five pages with the apps on them from before the crash. Go figure.

It also took off all my homebrew including preware.
    That sounds right. The add/delete pages patch just enables the ability to add/delete pages, it has no control over any pages that you have added or deleted. I'm not sure why your homebrew apps and Preware are missing. I've doctored my phone twice and both times my homebrew apps and Preware did not disappear (however we've gotten a few Webos updates since the last time I doctored, so things could have changed).