1.    #1  
    does anyone have the link to the scroll bar patch or linux command line. it seems that it's not in preware (if i searched right)..and do you know if it could work on my pixi? its assumed that it would, but i dont mess with patches unless necessary.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...r-browser.html

I'm sure it works for the Pixi too.. Let us know if it does
  3.    #3  
    right. thanks. have put my pixi in dev mode, and am installing the patch as i type :O
  4.    #4  
    it works. kind of clunky, though. i guess i expected something more like that of the iphone's scrollbar. thanks though
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    The patch name is misnamed insofar as it's not really a scrollbar. Rather, the patch creates a position indicator that shows you how far you have scrolled within the displayed webpage. If it were actually a scrollbar, you'd be able to drag it to scroll the document. Nevertheless it's quite a useful little patch.
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Try my SteamPunk'd Theme!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by garavin View Post
    The patch name is misnamed insofar as it's not really a scrollbar. Rather, the patch creates a position indicator that shows you how far you have scrolled within the displayed webpage. If it were actually a scrollbar, you'd be able to drag it to scroll the document. Nevertheless it's quite a useful little patch.
    yeah that's what i noticed as well. i guess that's why its misnamed..?