Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    On most Sprint's older phones, you had the ability to upload photos to Sprints Picturemail site for safekeeping and be able to view the site and pics from your phone.

I'd like to see this come to WebOS. I know you can jsut pull the page up in the browser, but its doesn render as fast or as well.

IS this possible?
    just go to the website, tap the menu bar in the top left corner of the screen that says "Web", tap "Page", then tap "add to launcher", name it "picture mail" or whatever you want to call it, then tap "add to launcher". It will make an app for the web page in your launcher. I did it to my picture mail and it works great. I hope this helped
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crissd00d View Post
    just go to the website, tap the menu bar in the top left corner of the screen that says "Web", tap "Page", then tap "add to launcher", name it "picture mail" or whatever you want to call it, then tap "add to launcher". It will make an app for the web page in your launcher. I did it to my picture mail and it works great. I hope this helped
    I was able to do that. But I would like to be able to upload pics as well
    there are several apps that specifically are designed to upload pictures. Not sure if they will work with the Sprint site you are talking about, because I'm not on Sprint.

But, with twitpic, facebook, Flikr, etc... there are a bunch of webOS options...