1.    #1  
    Basically I have the Multi Mod patch "installed" but I always get an IPKG error when updating it on Preware and I can't remove it, also get and error when I try that.

Could there be another patch interfering with it?
    Any suggestions?

Phone is pretty flawless otherwise.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I dl mine from preware it works fine for me.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    I dl mine from preware it works fine for me.
    That's not the point of this thread, but thanks.
    I've read that if you remove any other browser patches first it should remove fine, worth a shot.
  6.    #6  
    Didn't help. :-(
    Here's post #285 I made in the original patch thread...

Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    If your having issues with this patch and you don't want to avoid EPR, please follow the directions below...

Please note: EPR is the safest, cleanest thing you can do to resolve the issues with this patch, but before you try something else crazy...Do these steps.

Most important...You must remove all browser related patches.

1. Your phone must be in Developer mode.
    2. Try to uninstall via WebOS Quick Install. It may not work, but you should at least try it.
    3. Using WebOS Repair Utility, replace each of the following files via the Tools menu with the Restore Specific File option.
    Code:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/chrome.jsjsjs
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$page$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$urlbar$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$sources$.$json$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$stylesheets$/$browser$.$css$
    4. Using WOSQI, delete each of the following files via the Tools menu with the Delete File/Directory option.
    Code:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$views$/$download$/$download$-$stream$-$popup$.$html$
    5. Give your phone a Luna restart, then open Preware which should now allow you to remove the package.

6. Make a donation to Jason for make this fix possible without having to do any commandline magic.