Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    So this new contacts-per-contact-call-rejection patch is perfect with the exception that I got the irritating IPKG error at installation. Does anyone know of any patches that are going to interfere with this one? I have attached the IPKG report if someone can figure out what the problem is that would be great!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

  2. jjvcuyler's Avatar
    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #2  
    Looks like you have a conflicting patch. Do you have any other call rejection/dropping patches applied?
  3. #3  
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    So this new contacts-per-contact-call-rejection patch is perfect with the exception that I got the irritating IPKG error at installation. Does anyone know of any patches that are going to interfere with this one? I have attached the IPKG report if someone can figure out what the problem is that would be great!

    Have you ever installed any of the other call block patches?
  5.    #5  
    I do have a Call Block with Block Unknown or Blocked patch installed.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

  6. jjvcuyler's Avatar
    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    I do have a Call Block with Block Unknown or Blocked patch installed.
    That will do it. These two patches cannot be installed at the same time.
  7.    #7  
    Does anyone know is there anything else out there that will block "BLOCKED CALLS" from comping through that will work with this new patch. I really want this patch however the BLOCKED CALL patch is probably more important.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

  8. jjvcuyler's Avatar
    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    Does anyone know is there anything else out there that will block "BLOCKED CALLS" from comping through that will work with this new patch. I really want this patch however the BLOCKED CALL patch is probably more important.
    The next version (or possibly the version after that, as the next version will probably be just a few minor tweaks) will have a global option to drop/block all calls, calls from those not in the contact list, calls from blocked numbers, or no calls. It's still a while off, but it's being worked on.
  9.    #9  
    Great I will wait to see what happens.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

Posting Permissions