Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    to make the useless front button on the sprint pre do something, patch it like a wake up button. so instead of using the power button to wake up the phone, the front blink notification button does it.
    that would be nice, when your phone is sitting on a desktop.
    I totally agree! that button NEVER gets used for me. It works to wake the device when the slider is open. Hmm, now that I think about it, maybe that would be annoying if the phone is in your pocket and the device wakes... maybe only when charging?
    We've talked about changing what the center button does months ago. I don't think we have that ability
    Quote Originally Posted by darencas View Post
    to make the useless front button on the sprint pre do something, patch it like a wake up button. so instead of using the power button to wake up the phone, the front blink notification button does it.
    that would be nice, when your phone is sitting on a desktop.
    While this is true, it would be hell on battery life while in your pocket. I could see it constantly "awakening" the screen every time you move. When you pull out the phone and the battery is dead.....you'll wish you had the 'inconvenience' of pushing the power button.
    Not possible w/ the current access and since no other version of the pre or pixi have the button I seriously doubt it will ever happen.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.