Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The only thing I noticed with it is that when you're on a call, the screen dims so the keyboards come full brightness. Would be nice if it recognized when you were on a call and dimmed the key lights like it normally does.
    well hopefully the dev comes back soon and updates this for preware. He also makes the smiley in sym patch that I can't use since dr. My sprint pre to 1.4.5.
    This in preware asap plz
    Thanks! I'm using the fixed brightness patch.
    Did 1.4.5 reset your brightness back to default ?

It did on my phone

Going to try and un-install the patch and reinstall it and see if it will work again
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Im hoping this hits preware myself. really want this.
    I uninstalled via Preware before updating to 1.4.5 (Sprint) and just now installed this patch again via WebOSQuickInstall, and it works fine.
    It's really not that tough to install without a wire...

Go to Preware, install Internalz... Reboot.
    Email the file to yourself and open the attachment. Internalz will pick it up as a patch. Hit the install button at the bottom of the screen. Reboot Luna and DONE.

A side note: I had the patch with 1.4.1.1 on sprint. Just updated to 1.4.5 this AM and had to uninstall the patch with WOSQI, then reinstall with WOSQI. Working beautifully with sprint 1.4.5 THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    Well when you install it off line you can never get an update for it if one comes out. i am hoping that the keyboard on full brightness when on a call will be fixed at some point too. i might just do it anyway but i can wait a little longer. waited this long already.
    When installed by WOSQI the patch is still listed as an installed item in Preware, so I guess if the dev submits it to webOS-Patches it can be updated via Preware?

Anyway, how difficult is it, really, to hook up your USB cable and use WOSQI?
    i am pretty sure that it wont update in preware unless it is loaded from preware. its not that it is hard. i used qi all the time in the beginning and have no problem using internalz. more peice of mind and ease of use with save restore and preware and making sure it is really ready for 1.4.5. Thanks though.
    I unistalled after updating to 1.4.5 because the patch wasn't working. Then i went back in to Preware to reinstall and I couldn't find it. Is the only way to install it now by using WEBQI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach447 View Post
    I unistalled after updating to 1.4.5 because the patch wasn't working. Then i went back in to Preware to reinstall and I couldn't find it. Is the only way to install it now by using WEBQI?
    yes with wosqi or internalz.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Does they keyboard stay on if the screen is turned off?
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmNSH View Post
    Does they keyboard stay on if the screen is turned off?
    No
    Well, I installed using Internalz and Preware says it is installed, but it just isn't working. It worked fine before 1.4.5. Has anyone else had this problem?

btw..i did not unistall prior to 1.4.5.
    Perfect, thanks.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Well, I installed using Internalz and Preware says it is installed, but it just isn't working. It worked fine before 1.4.5. Has anyone else had this problem?

Mine is no longer working either
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Thanks, this should have been build in from the start.

Since it's an off-feed patch, just uninstall then reinstall and all will be fine.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast