Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    has anybody had any patch conflicts yet? If you have other email patches and this one still works can you please list them so we know what works and what doesn't? Thanks in advance everyone.
    a cool feature I noticed when typing to search in the email app the icon reflects the number of messages available
    will this work if you have the hide launch bar patch? I installed 1-10, created scrims folder, have 2 unread emails, but I dont see the icons with the numbers.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    MetaView, the 4th set of icons on your 1st post made by Heth needed to be renamed. I have attached an updated zip.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    will this work if you have the hide launch bar patch? I installed 1-10, created scrims folder, have 2 unread emails, but I dont see the icons with the numbers.
    Create a "Scrims" (empahsis on the capital "S") folder in Media/internal. Import all the icons to that folder (make sure the icons are named correctly, as in email_icon_00 or email_icon_01 and so on) and then install the patch unread_count_10 or 20. Make sure you follow this squence (i dont think its necessary, but just for a good cause).
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Csquared View Post
    MetaView, the 4th set of icons on your 1st post made by Heth needed to be renamed. I have attached an updated zip.
    Can you please make 11-20+ as well?

TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post

TIA.
    +1!
    thank you MetaView and everyone who worked on this patch.

any chance this will make it to the SMS app? :wink
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post

TIA.
    I was going to ask if anyone is wanting to use my icon set with the 20+ patch I will re-post a new package with the corresponding icons in a short while.
    Allright, here they are, please see attachment. My icon set completely from 00 to 21 (showing 20+).

@Metaview, maybe you can change the link to my icons to this post, thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11.    #31  
    Done.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Here are mine. Only made enough for the first patch for now. They are partially transparent and the first icon does not include a number because I like the icon to look clean if I have no new e-mails.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Iīm noticing quite the battery drain since I applied the patch (old and new versions), anyone else experiencing this? I donīt know if this makes any sense, but afaikafaikafaik $I$ $did$ $nothing$ $else$ $which$ $would$ $explain$ $such$ $a$ $drastic$ $increase$ $in$ $battery$ $drain$.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heth View Post
    Iīm noticing quite the battery drain since I applied the patch (old and new versions), anyone else experiencing this? I donīt know if this makes any sense, but afaikafaikafaik $I$ $did$ $nothing$ $else$ $which$ $would$ $explain$ $such$ $a$ $drastic$ $increase$ $in$ $battery$ $drain$.
    I think you are right. I am getting a 10% battery drain per hour with just battery monitor app running.
    Normally I would get between 2-3%.
    seems nice
  16.    #36  
    A battery drain? If no email arrives the patch should do nothing. One could try to surpress reloading the same icon, will check it.
    I just installed this last night and am having an issue where the wrong number is being displayed on the icon? FYI: I do have 2 email accounts (exchange & hotmail). Today when mail started rolling in I noticed the icon was displaying 6 total emails but when I went into the email app it showed 2 for hotmail and 1 in exchange.....anyone else having this issue?
    I think the patch should be pointed to read only the "all inboxes" tab, not each individual tab because that seems to cause lots of problems.
    When you say "pointed to" you mean after the patch is installed to open that particular tab, correct? That is exactly what i done.....and it still doesnt explain why my "all inboxes" was showing 3 but the patch was displaying 6?
    By the way, thanks for the quick reply.
    Will this one be going to Preware?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast