1.    #1  
    The problem: sometimes I'll find my bluetooth headset and Pre have disconnected from each other. I normally discover this while receiving a call - when the phone rings and pressing the answer button on my headset does nothing. So I answer the call directly on the Pre - then the fun begins.

I want to re-enable the bluetooth - but with the call active the IR sensor is engaged - and guess where it's located? As soon as my finger nears the upper-right corner to press the bluetooth icon - the screen blanks. It's like playing a game of keep-away.

So...I'd like a simple workaround. The initial ideas that come to mind for me include:

1. Shifting the icons - at least the bluetooth - to the left side.
    2. Including a bluetooth option in the left menu.
    3. Toggling the IR sensor via the "hard" button - so when the phone app doesn't have full screen the IR sensor is inactive.

I'll take anything simple. Accessing the launcher pages and scrolling to the bluetooth app isn't simple - takes too long.
    if you have the keyboard out..... type blue? I know its not what you want, but would be easier than having to mess with the drop down or paging thru the launcher til you find the BT app.
    if you push the button on your bluetooth headset, it might automatically reconnect. I've had that happen with my Jawbone-2 a few times...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if you push the button on your bluetooth headset, it might automatically reconnect. I've had that happen with my Jawbone-2 a few times...
    x2! My Jabra Extreme does this as well
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.