Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By VLopez3
  1.    #1  
    I tried searching Apps, Patches, and the Pre forum and didn't see anything on this. My apologies if this has been made already.

It'd be nice if you could jump to a month or specific date when looking at a SMS chat with someone, rather than having to scroll up for eternity. Even an option to jump to the very beginning.

Likwise, it'd be nice if you could do a string search to find, or jump, to a
    text(s) within the chatlog.

Does this exist already?

Thanks everyone. I just installed patches and homebrew apps for the first time yesterday and I love this phone!
    madlove143, njonjo and ebasso like this.
    This is an excellent idea and something I have wanted for sometime. There are times where I need to pull up an old text and if it's months in the past it can be excruciatingly painful to swipe all the way back. Although a word search would be great, I'd settle to just jump to a particular date.
    +1 especially since there isn't an sms back up out
    +1 this has been requested but not patch as far as i know
    If you are SUPER NICE and like to help learning devs, click below =)

Thank You
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    +1 that's a GREAT idea!
    + 1000
    Also if one could enter/open directly to the particular contacts conversation from just Type for e.g typing in just type as sms <space> contact name (it can be contacts first name or last name )
    sort of google chrome browser ability to search in any website right from the address bar itself
    for e.g. u just need to type google in address bar ,it'll auto-complete then hit Tab and then type whatever u want to search in that particular site whether it is google.co or imdb.com or webosnation.com

if we can implement that in any form in Just Type ,i believe it'll be killer feature
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
    up