1.    #1  
    Has anyone ever tried to make a patch that allows you to have more icons on the home screen? I'd LOVE to have another row there, for a total of nine plus the launch button. I know it's pretty easy to swipe up for the launcher pages, but I would like to be able to add the Weather Icon and Phone Favorites apps to the home screen. I use everything that's there right now (phone, calendar, mail, contacts) so it's not a situation where I could just replace something.

It's a shame there's no way to replace the launch button (which is redundant to swiping) with an app icon.
    In fact I dont even know how to swap out the ones that are there now. So any tips on that front are appreciated as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by smmullen View Post
    Has anyone ever tried to make a patch that allows you to have more icons on the home screen? I'd LOVE to have another row there, for a total of nine plus the launch button. I know it's pretty easy to swipe up for the launcher pages, but I would like to be able to add the Weather Icon and Phone Favorites apps to the home screen. I use everything that's there right now (phone, calendar, mail, contacts) so it's not a situation where I could just replace something.

It's a shame there's no way to replace the launch button (which is redundant to swiping) with an app icon.
    No patch that I'm aware of, but there is an app called AHS- Active Home Screen that you might look into, adds an additional quick launch row.

Quote Originally Posted by count cellular View Post
    In fact I dont even know how to swap out the ones that are there now. So any tips on that front are appreciated as well.
    Tap and hold the icon you would like to replace, drag it out of the quick launch bar, then replace it with one you prefer in there.
    Great idea. I'd love to have more icons.