1.    #1  
    I have a feeling this is too complicated to be implemented as a simple patch, but I am shocked that it's not already built into the phone. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $Pre$ $is$ $the$ $only$ $browser$ $I$'$ve$ $ever$ $used$ $that$ $doesn$'$t$ $remember$ $formfill$ $history$. $Even$ $my$ $3$ $year$ $old$ $Alias$ $did$, $and$ $I$ $would$ $think$ $that$ $with$ $a$ $full$ $HTML$ $browser$ $and$ $more$ $people$ $using$ $the$ $browser$ $that$ $such$ $a$ $feature$ $would$ $be$ $included$. $I$'$ve$ $only$ $had$ $the$ $phone$ $a$ $month$, $and$ $I$'$m$ $already$ $getting$ $very$ $sick$ $of$ $having$ $to$ $type$ $in$ $the$ $same$ $information$ $over$ $and$ $over$ $again$ $day$ $after$ $day$.

So, can it be done, or would a whole new browser have to be developed? Are there other browsers already available for the Pre?

Thanks!
    I don't know the extent of patches, but it's possible to modify the browser to add form fill history possibly with a ipk package of some sort. There are no other browsers for the Pre.

I wish the browser had this feature as well, but doesn't the browser use cookies to remember the forms when you use "Remember me"?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    It does for me, Abyssul. Of course if I forget to click "remember me" I do have to type everything in again.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  4.    #4  
    Yes that works, but for some sites where I have multiple accounts it would be nice if it would give me a list when I tap in the box. It's not that big of a deal, but the thing that's great about patches is they can be little things that make one thing just a little bit easier, but when you have a bunch of patches they add up to making the phone perfect.
    Oh, I don't disagree, at all. Just confirming that in the limited way that Abyssul mentioned there is a sort of autofill, kinda. I am patched six ways from Sunday!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"