1.    #1  
    So I just left the Sprint store after picking up a new Pre for my girlfriend, she had been using a LG Shine for way to long and has been very pleased with the Pre anytime she borrowed mine.

As soon as we left the store and got in the car, she asked "OK, how do I change the options." I asked what she meant and she said "I want to see the date and battery percent on the top and have more icons in the launcher, like on your phone."

She had had the phone for just minuets and all ready wants patches to make the phone as good as it can be.

That just mead me smile and think about the work you all have put into making this phone even better. Thanks for all the hard work Mr. and Ms. Homebrewer and patch writer!
    marry her before she gets away. Do it tomorrow. If she also likes aseall, she is perfect!

marry her now!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    marry her before she gets away. Do it tomorrow. If she also likes aseall, she is perfect!

marry her now!
    Mom? When did you join Pre Central?
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Mom? When did you join Pre Central?
    lol, but she sounds like my type of gal.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    You've got a good one there. I tell mine about the cool patches I download, and she couldn't possibly care less.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    mine pretends to be interested.

it's all you can hope for!!