1.    #1  
    I just installed uber kurnal 800Mhz for my Verizon pre plu. I also downloaded the governor and head warning. After playing with it for a bit my phone started getting HOT. so I went into the governor and changed it from 800 to 600 to see if it would help, but it didn't. then I got a device it too hot warning and immediately shut down the device to let it cool. I think I will be removing the kurnal, but before I do does anyone have any advice or what I am doing wrong?
    What were you doing when the device got hot? Was it on TS, were you streaming, were you playing games.
    What temperature is hot, just 45 degrees or above that?
  3.    #3  
    The phone was plugged into the charger and I was surfing the web. The governor said it was at 42 and it felt hot. I dont know what you mean buy TS
    Quote Originally Posted by philbert81 View Post
    The phone was plugged into the charger and I was surfing the web. The governor said it was at 42 and it felt hot. I dont know what you mean buy TS
    As long as it stays under 50C your alright. I recommend trying the screenstate govenor with the Max at 800Mhz and the Min set to 500Mhz. At these settings my phone stays at 37C or below.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #5  
    Ok I will give it a try. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by philbert81 View Post
    TS = Touchstone Charger
    I would also suggest installing the Device Temperature Warning patch. It will automatically notify you if your phone gets too hot.