Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    1. Delete From Notifications
    2. Device Menu Megamix
    3. Really Silent Ringer Switch Mute
    4. Notification Repeat (Calendar version)
    5. Advanced Reset Options
    You have add/remove pages listed twice. Also 5x5, 5x4, and 4x4 launcher should be lumped together because if they add the ability it will have to be configurable options for icons per row and number of rows.

My top 5:

5x5 or 5x4
    Hide quick launch bar when launcher page is visible
    Haptic feedback manager (haptic feedback for almost everything)
    All notification audible repeat
    Messaging timestamp all messages
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    You have add/remove pages listed twice. Also 5x5, 5x4, and 4x4 launcher should be lumped together because if they add the ability it will have to be configurable options for icons per row and number of rows.
    Thanks re add/remove. I have put all 4x4's together, and I agree that it should be implemented as selectable.

Do others think that I should merge all of the votes for more launcher icons?
    my top 5 -

Advanced reset options
    Device menu megamix
    Battery as percent
    Uber kernel/govnah
    Counted as one in my book: 4x4 icons v3, enable add/delete pages, named pages in launcher
    The only 2 I use on my Pixi:
    -close on hangup
    -Battery icon and percent
    - Enable Add/Delete pages, together with:
    - Launch Page Selection Tabs

- Just Charge By Default

And the most important (for me):

- No missed call callback
  7.    #67  
    My original vote was

4x4 Icons
    Enter key for Newline
    Enable landscape for email
    Messaging character counter
    Glass effect.

Now that the reduced drag radius patch is out, I am demoting Glass Effect in the Launcher in favour of Reduced Drag Radius. ( 'cos I can ).

If anybody else wants change their mind on their votes (as long as it's not daily), I am prepared to do that for you. (It would make it easy if you quoted the original message).
    Last edited by johncc; 05/30/2010 at 10:21 PM.
    It's hard to pick only one, seeing as I have most of the patches from Preware and this site, installed on my Pre right now. If I had to pick 1 as the best though, it would be the 5x5 Icon patch. There is some other patches that are not listed. So just for the patches you listed; here are the runners up (I'm Listing Them To Show Respect To The Developers Who Make Patches That Have Allowed For My Pre To Be The Best Phone That I Have Ever Owned!)

2. Named Pages in the Launcher
    3. Virtual Keyboard
    4. Battery Icon And Percentage
    5. Read/Delete All Email
    6. More Standby Times
    7. Ringer Switch Icon In Top-Bar
    8. Glass Effect In Launcher
    9. System Menu Today Menu
    10.Roam Only In Device Menu

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    It's hard to pick only one, seeing as I have most of the patches from Preware and this site, installed on my Pre right now. If I had to pick 1 as the best though, it would be the 5x5 Icon patch. There is some other patches that are not listed. So just for the patches you listed; here are the runners up (I'm Listing Them To Show Respect To The Developers Who Make Patches That Have Allowed For My Pre To Be The Best Phone That I Have Ever Owned!)

2. Named Pages in the Launcher
    3. Virtual Keyboard
    4. Battery Icon And Percentage
    5. Read/Delete All Email
    6. More Standby Times
    7. Ringer Switch Icon In Top-Bar
    8. Glass Effect In Launcher
    9. System Menu Today Menu
    10.Roam Only In Device Menu
    Actually, I wanted your top 5, so I have added them to the survey.
    my 5

Ad blocker
    Advanced configuration for launcher
    Date as carrier string
    Facebook chat spoof
    Lite list launcher

btw, advanced config for launcher is great because it combines toggle to hide quicklaunch all ways or just @ launcher, add/delete pages, wrap pages (which I don't use just cause it takes away the flow animation of swiping through pages), named pages and page hop if you want it, page reset and default page, move page, etc. Just discovered why I like this patch and installed like yesterday

also, trying to only use preware patches, cause they are the only ones (in interalz feeds) that get auto updated with a new os version right? I like that
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 06/21/2010 at 08:44 AM.
    4x4/Add Delete Launcher Pages
    Close phone app on call end
    Reduce drag to 8px
    Default to month view
    Reduce minimum brightness

(Those are my top 5, but I was having sooo much trouble because I also wanted to pick Very silent mute switch, iPhone spoof, Ad Blocker, and Unthrottled Download)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    (Those are my top 5, but I was having sooo much trouble because I also wanted to pick Very silent mute switch, iPhone spoof, Ad Blocker, and Unthrottled Download)
    Maybe I should start again and ask for 10. It probably would not change the list much though.
    Last edited by johncc; 06/21/2010 at 09:00 PM.
    would internalz know how many times individual patches in their feeds have been downloaded? It would be cool if they released those numbers. And maybe a list in order of highest to lowest.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    1) **Advanced Configuration for App Launcher** pure awesome. I do 5 pages, always reset to middle page, hide quicklaunch in Launcher. From card view, I can get to to 4 apps in 0 swipes, 20 apps in 1 swipe, 80 in 2 swipes, and 160 in 3 swipes.
    2) Device Menu Remix with Flashlight
    3) Unthrottle Download Manager
    4) 4v4 icons (v3)
    5) Reset Options on Power Hold
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    1. Advanced Configuration for App Launcher
    2. 4X4 Icons v3
    3. Glass Effect
    4. Advanced Reset Options
    5. Rotated Battery Icon and Precent (White)
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Thanks re add/remove. I have put all 4x4's together, and I agree that it should be implemented as selectable.

Do others think that I should merge all of the votes for more launcher icons?
    IMO 4x4's are as different from 5x4/5x5's as 3x4 are from 4x4's. So they should remain seperate.

Maybe I should start again and ask for 10. It probably would not change the list much though.
    It was so hard to choose just 5 because most ppl have 30 or more. So I think you might get a better picture if we were allowed to choose 10.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    SO many to choose from ...
    No Missed Call Callback
    Glass Effect
    Enable Add/Delete Pages
    Big Caller ID Yellow
    4x4 Icons v5
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm M515 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre+ at&t - HP 32G Touchpad - HP Pre3 at&t
    UberCalendar
    Add Date dd-MMM-yy
    4x4 Icons v3
    Enable Add/Delete Pages
    Named Pages in Launcher
    Hide Quick Launch Bar in Launcher Only
    Timestamps Fancy
    Close Slider Ends Calls
    The survey results in first post (quoted above) have been updated to included posts to here.
    It's good that your do this survey. I always wonder what patches other users like, and if they are the same patches that I couldn't live without.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    It's good that your do this survey. I always wonder what patches other users like, and if they are the same patches that I couldn't live without.
    Yes. It's interesting. And about time that Palm included some of them in webOS, even if just as options.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast