1.    #1  
    can someone please post a patch that will allow the backlight to stay on when you put the ohone to your ear during a call. I just got this new mirror screen protector that makes the pre detect that the phone is to your ear. Thanks in advance
    use another screen protector
    you will drain your batt faster anyway with a patch like that
    Your face is going to start hitting the touchscreen causing you to hit buttons. Easier solution is to get a better screen protector.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Ilve asked for this patch already, but I asked for it the screan to be on at all times but the screen locked while on a call and to unlock do a swipe on the screen or anything like that,

I just don't like my screen going off and on while on a call. Sometimes it freezes in the off and have to wait for it to come back on.

I'm not a power user and am never far from a charger so battery drain is not an issue for me. Also have 2 spare batteries just in case.

thanks
    I actually like that the proximity sensor prevents me from face dialing...but I can understand that the screen going on and off would be annoying for others.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  6.    #6  
    im not gonna drain my battery because im just gonna turn the screen off with the power button
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    You can just cut out the section of the screen protector that covers the Proximity sensor. That would probably be the best fix. It's a shame that the manufacturer didn't test their product to realize it would trip the sensor.
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoboy View Post
    You can just cut out the section of the screen protector that covers the Proximity sensor. That would probably be the best fix. It's a shame that the manufacturer didn't test their product to realize it would trip the sensor.
    I'm not surprised by this at all.