1.    #1  
    Greetings! Searched the threads but couldn't locate an answer so apologies if I have missed

Just acquired a Palm Pre Plus from SFR (unlocked) and downloaded VK patch successfully (had some initial probs-long story-and had to Doctor) but I double tap and nothing comes up.

Tapping near the centre (where the 'ball' was on the Palm Pre) doesn't seem to bring it up. I have tried all over the gesture area and nothing!

Can anyone suggest a fix or any info?

I am running 1.4.1.

Thanks
    its there, just not recognizing your double tap. Make sure you are in a text field and then try double tap or touching the gesture area in two diff places at the same time, sometime works better in landscape mode.
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Always works best for me just slightly to the right of the LED.
    Try this out. Hold your finger down on the gesture area until you see the light come on, after it does lift your finger up and press it down twice really fast. This works everytime for me doing it this way. Recently though I had to stop using it because the delete button doesn't work anymore :/..
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately this has got me stumped as I can;t get it to work. I have uninstalled and re-installed as well. Was really easy on my previous Pre. Ill keep on trying.
    i've found that the rhythm of the taps is similar to the rhythm of the jackson five song "Abc" so tap at the speed of a b c, but only twice so tap " A B, not C" oh and a friend found that he gets it to work by two quick swipes to the right. Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    Try this out. Hold your finger down on the gesture area until you see the light come on, after it does lift your finger up and press it down twice really fast. This works everytime for me doing it this way. Recently though I had to stop using it because the delete button doesn't work anymore :/..
    I really think the delete button got some problems.. I wish the creator would check this out. work on and off.