1.    #1  
    Hello!
    This patch to the Photos app allows you to see GeoTagged photos as a pin on the map in GoogleMaps. To function it requires my ExifService. It is the very first version and has been tested on my o2 Pre. Please be careful when using.

Very detailed instructions and links are available on
    webOS Software & Patches | ryhor burakou's software developments
    Looks cool, installing now!
    Forgive me if this is a dumb question but does this only show your photos or people that have geotagged photos in the area as well? i am not familiar with Apple Iphoto
  4.    #4  
    It works like this: you have a geotagged photo and want to see where it is on the map. You click See on Map and a pin appears. You can then get directions to there or show to a friend. anything googlemaps can do with it's pins
    Thanks! I knew that name was familiar I used your touchbook and touchlauncher on my 755p.
    I am not able to get the patch installed I am getting a syntax error rediretion unexpected.
  7.    #7  
    Maybe there are some other conflicting patches, which modify fullscreen-assistant for Photos app? Or you are not on an English device? Or your system is not 1.4.1?

ps. Thanks for using TL and TB hope you enjoyed them
    no photo full screen patches installed I will see when I get home where I can see what files it is touching
    This is not working for me, I followed the instructions to the letter, and when I click on See on Map, nothing happens.

EDIT: Please ignore, I tried another image and it worked perfectly.
    Last edited by magistus; 05/20/2010 at 02:56 PM.
  10.    #10  
    This is not working for me, I followed the instructions to the letter, and when I click on See on Map, nothing happens.
    I tried to create a Mojo.Controller.errorDialog if the photo has no GPS data, but it doesn't work for some reason
    is this going to available through preware?

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  12.    #12  
    is this going to available through preware?
    If people here find it stable and useful and preware will accept it then yes
    works great for me, although the phone's geo-tagging isn't very accurate...
    I Am Not Able To Download The Patch. I Downloaded The ExifService No Problem, But When I Click To Download The SeePhotoOnMap Patch, It Takes Me To A Webpage Full Of Info On The Patch. Can Anyone Help Me Out?
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    I Am Not Able To Download The Patch. I Downloaded The ExifService No Problem, But When I Click To Download The SeePhotoOnMap Patch, It Takes Me To A Webpage Full Of Info On The Patch. Can Anyone Help Me Out?
    http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/dp/files/we...otoOnMap.patch
    finally got it to work. I had to do a complete reboot after installation the luna restart webosqi does wasn't enough for me. I pulled up a picture I took last June at my sons graduation and it pulled up the restaurant we are at when we took it. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Good app, but it's only work with the picture that was taken by the phone
    or a photo that is geotagged. I am searching for some now problem is I never heard of geotagging before I got my Pre.
  19.    #19  
    Modern cameras as well as iPhones, Pres, Androids do geotag photos automatically. And flickr has a page, where it shows all uploaded geo-photos so you can get some from there.