1.    #1  
    I use bluetooth headphones for music and podcasts. This is embarrassing, but I take them off my head when I get a call to answer my phone, forgetting that they are for phone calls too....and then I can't hear the person on my phone, and it takes a minute for me to remember. And it's been months, and I can't learn my lesson haha. I need a big bluetooth symbol picture with incoming calls when BT is on, so that I don't do this
    Well you have the bluetooth is connected icon in the top bar. It is also easy to remember that you have a bluetooth device on so I don't see why this would be important.
  3.    #3  
    it's not. Just a request
    Sounds like you have an honest need. I hope you don't wear glasses. There have been times that I can't find them and then remember they are on my forehead.
    I hope the day does not come where I forget to pee.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  5.    #5  
    lol. Those are glued to my face tho. Selective memory
    What? Does your Pre route the sound to the bluetooth headset when you answer with the on-screen buttons or slider? Mine does not. Only when I answer with the headset button. And that is how I think it should work.

However, I have the same problem you have with outgoing calls. I have the headset dangling around my neck and it takes a while for me to realize why nothing is happening.

A big "Bluetooth headset" popup when you press dial would help with that.
  7.    #7  
    yeah, all calls go to my motorokr s305 when it's connected to my phone, no matter how I answer. I do like the idea of the call being on my phone if I answer there like yours
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    yeah, all calls go to my motorokr s305 when it's connected to my phone, no matter how I answer. I do like the idea of the call being on my phone if I answer there like yours
    If I'm understanding this correctly (Motorolas web site wasn't of much help) those are just headphones, no microphone? I guess those are handled differently, more like wired headphones.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
    Quote Originally Posted by frause View Post
    If I'm understanding this correctly (Motorolas web site wasn't of much help) those are just headphones, no microphone? I guess those are handled differently, more like wired headphones.
    I would say your exactly right with the result being 2 available audio routes, spearker phone & headphones, which would be the same as when a pair of wired headphone are in use.

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by frause View Post
    what do you mean no mic? There's a mic on it
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    what do you mean no mic? There's a mic on it
    I looked up your headset, and I see what you mean...Now, I'm curious.

When you have an active call, is the front speaker shown as an option via the on-screen audio route button?