1.    #1  
    I just got done installing preware and am trying to figure out how to find the 800Mhz patch for my phone.
    Welcome! =D

Please go here and do some reading so you understand what overclocking all entails, that it may void your warranty and such. That is if you havent allready.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...er-kernel.html

The easiest way is when preware is loaded, goto available other, then kernel and install uberkernal.

When your phone is restarted go back into preware and go into avaliable applications, then all and start typing govnah.

also while your in preware go into avaliable patches, then all and start typing device temperature warning. (to alert you if your phone gets too hot)

Then launch govnah and select the typ of governor you want for overclocking ( I personally use screenstate 500 off 800 on)
    click apply and your ready to roll

Hope that helps
    In addition to this since you're new, have you looked into getting some sort of extended battery?
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostknyght View Post
    In addition to this since you're new, have you looked into getting some sort of extended battery?
    I have. But the wife thinks $66 is too high, and i spent my monthly allowance.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by philbert81 View Post
    I have. But the wife thinks $66 is too high, and i spent my monthly allowance.

The latter part of this statement, not the $66 being expensive as I agree, made my eye start twitching.
    I am losing my mind at an alarming rate . . . Actually, I'm not really alarmed at all.