1.    #1  
    This is possible from what I see. But can someone create a patch for the calendar in the prefs that allow us to create a new Palm Calendar for us to use? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    This is possible from what I see. But can someone create a patch for the calendar in the prefs that allow us to create a new Palm Calendar for us to use? Thanks.
    I don't know why you'd want a separate calendar. That's one of the calendar's greatest strengths - Synergy. Merge them all and keep track of your entire life, in one place.

Unless you want to add someone else's calendar to your phone, to track them as well.

But that's why it could be a patch - if you need it, use it. Now you just have to find a patcher that shares your need.
    Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing.
  3.    #3  
    No, but I want to add a different calendar so that I can use them as Categories, rather than just sync my google calendars. For instance, I can create a calendar for work, a calendar for vacations and one for doctors appointments etc... Its possible to do with the SDK and each calendar you create uses your Palm login and stores it with Synergy.

So a patch that can utilize that to create a new calendar would be great.
    Why don't you just create several calenders in Google ?