1.    #1  
    hey everyone. I saw the thread about the 2G/3G toggle for GSM devices and was wondering if a similar patch would be possible that toggles between Hybrid Rev A (which automatically switches beyween EV-DO and 1xRTT) and 1xRTT only. If any of you devs have time for this that'd be awesome
    Last edited by ChaosMarine03; 05/16/2010 at 07:18 PM.
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    +1

But I'd rather see it toggle between Hybrid and 'EVDO only'. Or give all 3 options. But EVDO only is the setting needed to prevent the dreadded 1x/EV switching.

Now if someone could make it so you still get text and phone calls with EVDO only, I'm really sold. But I think that is a CDMA or a Sprint issue, nothing a patch could change.
    isn't that what metaviews english only data toggle patch is for? Search the forums for it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by srath16 View Post
    isn't that what metaviews english only data toggle patch is for? Search the forums for it.
    that's for english GSM webos devices /only/. There is not a patch made for CDMA devices yet.

see I want it so that EV-DO doesn't burn my battery when I don't need it (ex. School) but yet I still receive emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMarine03 View Post
    hey everyone. I saw the thread about the 2G/3G toggle for GSM devices and was wondering if a similar patch would be possible that toggles between Hybrid Rev A (which automatically switches beyween EV-DO and 1xRTT) and 1xRTT only. If any of you devs have time for this that'd be awesome
    dial ##3836# and choose 1xrtt, orhy hybrid rev O (2G) or hybrid rev a (3G) and save settings...
  6.    #6  
    bump for answers
    Bump, need a solution for this.