Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I think it would be very handy to be able to compress the calendar's daily view into one page.

I know there is a well-known way of "tricking" the Pre’s “accordian effect” into scrunching your daily view into one easy-to-see page: Simply add a recurring event at the start and end of each day.

But that is cumbersome and inelegant, and I am wondering if someone could write a patch that does the same thing without inserting extraneous events.
    I've been wanting this for a long time too. This should be possible to do except the calendar source isn't documented in the part that determines how the time is compressed. Basically this is to say I wanted to make this patch but because I'm clueless as to how the current code works to make the accordion between events I can't make the patch even though I really want the feature big time. I like other who desire it take the cruddy route and add a tiny event at the beginning and end of the day. Not really sure why palm didn't design it to accordion free time between the beginning and end of the day and all points in between from the start.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.