View Poll Results: Do you like the idea?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 50.00%
  • No

3 50.00%
  • Maybe.

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    I cannot stand the way the Pre goes on and off from my hand to my ear, sometimes it doesn't work well and sometimes i'm not always standing while on a phone, i could be lying down, Hanging upside down. haha.

So i would like the phone to be on at all times while on a call, but the touchscreen disabled unless I turn it off by doing something, Open idea's on that one, but it would have to be fast, incase i needed to do something quick maybe a swipe across like the (iphone) or something,

Is this doable? cause i'm going insane hanging up on people and everytime i put it down to look at it i have to wait for it to turn back on to see whats going on,.

Thanks

Edit I currently use the patch that keeps the number pad on at all times, if that makes a difference
    I like it the way it is, don't see a problem myself.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Wait how would you end the call?
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
  4.    #4  
    hummm, To end a call the default way would now be 1 more step, but, you could also add another patch/ End call by Off button. End Call by closing slider, i'm sure there are a few different ways that could be incorperated into this patch or atleast saying it's best installed with theses type of Patches.

Good question.