Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Also, is there a way to get that blue email image (posted above) without any numbers at all? Have a few ideas...
    Just tried to install but getting the error message "1 out of 9 chunks failed to install", these are the patches related to email I have installed:

- share larger videos via email
    - read/delete all email
    - enable landscape email
    - confirm delete
    One of them is conflicting best way to see which one is to uninstall your patches and install this patch first then install your previous patches one at a time. If you are familiar with reading the patch code you can see which one it is by looking to see which one messes with the same file.
    Allright, got it working. I have uninstalled all related patches, installed metaviews new patch and after that I installed the other patches. No problems so far, only patch I left out was "share larger videos via email", so I have to assume thatīs the one which is interfering. Thanks again to Metaview for his great work!
    Global Posts
    505 Global Posts
    I'm really excited about this patch and commend those of you who have put all of the hard work into this but have one question. Well actually 2, #1 how do I install a patch without Preware, do I use WOS QI? And is there a set of icons that look like the original icon instead of the black ones, they look great but a little heavy for my taste.

Since I'm still new here I guess I better keep posting so I can see links.

Thanks again for all the hard work put into this.

Update: Disregard question about the patch install. Quick Install clearly shows patch as a valid format. Duh! Please excuse my DA Attack.

Update2: I also found the icons.
    Last edited by pegb856; 05/23/2010 at 09:53 AM.
    Global Posts
    505 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Ok, one of you might try it. If it works ok for a couple of people I would submit it.
    Thank you for your exceptional work, I installed via Heth's pointers and it appears to be working perfectly.

Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    also, is there a way to get that blue email image (posted above) without any numbers at all? Have a few ideas...
    no number blue touch of color.png

no number blue.png

no number green touch of color.png

no number green.png

no number red touch of color.png

no number red.png

no number yellow touch of color.png

no number yellow.png
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

thanks Warlord...anyway to get it without the circle too, just the envelope by itself?

Last edited by warlord9159; 05/23/2010 at 10:48 AM.

How are the icons for mail notifications that appear at the bottom of the screen generated? I'm assuming not with images for each number but if they are does anyone know where those are stored? I'd like to have the numbers and circle look the same as the ones that appear in the notifications.
    These are actually much like the icons Iīve created. Apparantly, they use a normal envelope as the basic graphic and they have another PNG with transparncies wherte there is the circle in different states. The counting number is most likely really superimposed as a real font on top of that. I think my icon set comes the closest to the original email icon just with that counting circle added.
    I used "internalz" to navigate through all the folders to find the original pngīs to change them on the pc.
    thanks warlord, gotta green one? I should've asked that previously..lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Warlord9159, these are great. Figures I just spent about 3 hours making my own icons that are very similar to the third one down, but nowhere near as good looking. Did you make all icons for these (0 - 10), or only the 10? If so, could you please post them?

Actually, would it be possible to have 0 - 20 in the bottom icon? I modified the patch (and made my own icons) that go from 0 to 20. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    thanks warlord, gotta green one? I should've asked that previously..lol!

no number green 2.png

Can someone post screen shots of the icons with the unread messages? Where does it show up in the notification or on the app? I would like to have the black and blue ones and are there any plans of having more than 10 as the number?
    Quote Originally Posted by cdonehew View Post
    Warlord9159, these are great. Figures I just spent about 3 hours making my own icons that are very similar to the third one down, but nowhere near as good looking. Did you make all icons for these (0 - 10), or only the 10? If so, could you please post them?

Actually, would it be possible to have 0 - 20 in the bottom icon? I modified the patch (and made my own icons) that go from 0 to 20. Thanks in advance.
    this one
    test3.png
    like this
    test3-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Can someone post screen shots of the icons with the unread messages? Where does it show up in the notification or on the app? I would like to have the black and blue ones and are there any plans of having more than 10 as the number?
    Is this what you need to see ?
    Unknown_2010-22-05_191138.png

Thanks so where are the icons located? I want!!

@warlord nice theme. Yours is my next color set when I get tired of my black and blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    this one
    test3.png
    like this
    test3-1.png
    No, sorry I wasn't clear, that's my fault. After looking at all the icons you posted earlier, I actually like the last icon of the six you posted (attached) more than the third one down. Do you have 0-10 on this one? If so, could you post it, (and if it is easy to make, can you also make 11-20)? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast