1.    #1  
    I saw in Preware this morning there was an update for LunaMgr. When I went to download, it told me I also needed to update the Package Manager Service. No sweat, right?

It starts to download the Package Manager Service, but just seems to go on and on for ever with the spinning circle.

Ideas?
    Preware 1.0? If so, I think Package Manager is now written into the code itself. No separate "install".
    Mike, you are not alone.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    same here
    Uninstall Luna Manager, Update Feeds, Reinstall Luna Manager.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, I know it doesn't need the Package Manager anymore...which is why I seemed odd. Must be something wrong--glad it is not just me. I'll just wait it out. Thanks!
  7.    #7  
    That did the trick--thanks.
  8.    #8  
    I also seem to be getting random resets after I do anything in Preware lately....any ideas?
    I now feel like a dud. Had the same problem, read the change log, says made it independent of PMS, then tells me that it needs to also install a dependent file (the PMS)....oops!

Thanks for the solution!

Hans
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    yay for this thread.
    Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the problem! Thanks!
    same problem with preware 1.0; i uninstall and install via webos quickinstall
    Thanks Rod.